Here are some of the steps we are taking to welcome you back.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- We are introducing enhanced cleaning practices and ensuring that there are dedicated team members on site to monitor this.
- There will be sanitation stations for guests.
- Cutlery and condiments will be brought over to the table once guests have been seated.
- As we can only offer outside dining at this present time, we will only have 9 outside table (6 of those covered) so bookings are advisable to save disappointment.
- We’ve simplified out menu. This will help to ensure the safety of our team due to having fewer people in the kitchen. It will also help us to deliver a better service.
- Tables will be spaced in accordance with government guidelines
- All orders and payments will be taken at the tables by a member of our restaurant team.
Best Practice and Training
- We’re are following all government guidelines and have been actively involved in scoping our best practice for the hospitality sector.
- All of our team will receive training on best practice when it comes to cleaning, hygiene and social distancing.
- We will ensure that everybody involved in our business is fully aware of and committed to our safe way of working.
- Clear sign-age will be displayed outside our pub and in and outside the toilets, communicating health and safety guidance.